Clik Elite Warranty/Return Policy
Please follow the steps outlined below to process your Warranty Exchange, Return, or Refund of Clik Elite Adventure Photography Backpacks and Camera gear.
After reading the Clik Elite Warranty/Return policy, feel free to visit our Automated Return System to start your return process.
Returning an Item
At Clik Elite, we strive to make our customers’ return process hassle free. However, only items purchased directly from Clik Elite are eligible for a return or exchange at Clik Elite. Items purchased from one of our authorized Clik Elite dealers should be eligible for return or exchange directly with that dealer based on individual policy.
As all returns to Clik Elite must meet our guidelines, please review our full Return policy carefully.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is needed to return an item. Please visit our Automated Return System to start your return process and obtain an RMA number and include it in the return along with a copy of the original invoice. If you are having difficulties starting the return process please contact customer service at 1-888-532-2545 or via our online Contact Form.
- Returns must be made within the time limit specified in our Return policy.
- Returned products must be in brand new condition and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories.
- Securely package the product you wish to return within an outer box, do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer’s packaging.
For the first 30 days of after your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges, A RMA number is required to return the item, visit our Automated Return System to start your return process and obtain an RMA number or call our customer service at 1-888-532-2545 to receive a RMA form. All returns must meet our guidelines. Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards. Clearance items or items sold as “All sales final” are not eligible for return.
Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned. The original manufacturer’s labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer’s packaging.
Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice.
Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance. Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Important Note for international customers: Please mark the item as “VENDOR RETURN” and “HTSUS# 9802.00.4040” to avoid duties and customs.
All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty no matter where purchased by original purchaser with actual proof of purchase. The manufacturer’s warranty includes workmanship and materials but not normal wear and tear.
- If the item is defective we will pay the shipping.
- If warranty return is made within the purchase year, we pay for shipping, after this year, consumer pays the shipping.
- Clearance or final sale items do not carry a warranty.
- Clik Elite branded products have a limited lifetime warranty (unless otherwise specified). We will repair or replace at our discretion.
Clik Elite’s warranty provides coverage for defects in manufacturing only, and expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss and theft. The warranty is valid only at Clik Elite. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than Clik Elite will void this warranty.
Clik Elite disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty provides specific legal rights, however, there maybe additional rights for a consumer, which varies from state to state.
As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation applies unless specifically excluded by statutory law. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.