Clik Elite’s Newest Product: Introducing the ClikStand
Our latest product release multifunctions to meet your needs as an adventure photographer. Peak to ravine, now you can haul it all – we’ve mobilized the photography studio with the ClikStand.
The ClikStand pulls double duty as a pack frame that carries heavy loads with comfort so you can hike, bike, ski, or climb to the action. Once you’re there the ClikStand mounts and supports a mobile studio, and the self-supporting pack transforms to a high-functioning workstation.
Functions and Features include:
- Constructed of burly, ultralight powder-coated anodized aluminum, the ClikStand’s design and construction keep gear out of dirt and snow.
- SpinalColumn™ (patent pending): a quick-release, ergonomic, supportive backpack frame panel that handles heavy loads then quickly converts ClikStand packs to backcountry workstations.
- Stabilizer Feet (patent pending) swing out for added stability and adjust for uneven terrain.
- ClikMount™ (patent pending) comes standard with a ¼” mount that accepts a hot shoe, camera, scope or other gear and accepts optional ball heads for added versatility.
- Super-fast Levers adjust height of ClikStand™ for optimal versatility.
- Available on three pack models: Nature 35, Large Hiker, and Pro Elite (pictured).
It’s a Pack, it’s a Photography Studio – it’s the ClikStand.