The Contrejour 40 2.0 is an uncompromising camera case wrapped in a full-featured back-country ski and climbing pack. Designed for serious photographers and die-hard adrenaline junkies who work and play all in the same day. Enjoy the roomy organization of the Cradle Zone™ camera bay with back panel access that keeps photo equipment safe.
- New! Updated zippers for quicker access to your gear.
- Upgraded Lens Dividers! Stiffer, taller, and made of thicker materials.
- Clik Draw™ camera gear loop on the left hip belt of the Luminous for quick stowage between shots–secures with two anchor points from the camera to the shoulder strap.
- A Technical Ski/Climbing Pack
- Internal aluminum frame adds support for heavy loads
- Reinforced board straps hold skis diagonally or a snowboard vertically
- Side compression straps stabilize the load and carry skis in an “A” frame
- Gear loops on hip-belt hold climbing gear or other need-it-now gear
- Padded shoulder straps with additional support from load lifter straps and adjustable sternum strap
- Comfort-molded back panel resists snow and dirt while providing ventilation
- Tuck-away rain fly
- Split-contour waist belt with bidirectional buckle cradles and comfortably transfers weight to hips
- Outdoor gear compartment with top and side access accommodates essentials for the back-country including a shovel and probe
- Reinforced accessory loops are positioned to attach helmet, rope, etc.
- A Pro Photo Pack
- Padded internal Cradle Zone™ camera bay is accessible through the back panel, protecting contents from snow and dirt
- Large side entry portal for quick swing-around access to your camera makes for easy in-and-out accessibility
- Modular organization includes patent-pending Cradle Lens Dividers™
- Included mesh accessory pouch manages cords, lens caps, etc.
- Organizer Top Pocket stows data cards, batteries, and goggles
- ChestPort™ and accessory attachment points
- Mesh side pocket keeps water bottle handy, holds a tripod or light stands utilizing the side compression straps
- Pack is made light-weight fabrics that stand up outdoor adventures
Innovative snow shovel or tripod sleeve
Zippered side entry gear pocket