The Luminous™ possesses all the coveted features of the highly successful Contrejour™, but a smaller, lighter, lower profile version. The Luminous™ promises to be an uncompromising adventure photography pack rugged enough for the backcountry and prepared for extremes, but possessing a beautifully streamlined and compact look. As all other packs in Clik Elite’s Cloud Series line, the Luminous is designed for luxury function, comfort and mobility. Internal camera bay is completely disguised within the pack and dually protected by a hidden internal frame and securely cradles expensive camera bodies, lenses lighting components, or other accessories while allowing the pack to be laid down on the ground or in the snow.
- Holds a pro-body camera, a 70-200 mm and 24-70 mm lens, pro-speed light and an additional lens.
- Internal frame provides additional support and works with harness system to efficiently distribute weight.
- Modular movable/customizable cradle dividers allow each user to create a unique set-up securing and organizing equipment to suit individual workflow.
- Hidden back-panel access and heavy duty zippers keep gear safe and within easy reach.
- Zippered access main compartment and additional outer compartment provides ample room to carry extra gear, food, and clothing.
- Optionally carry skis, snowboard, ice axe, shovel, or larger tripod with reinforced compression straps.
- Clik Draw™ camera gear loop on the left hip belt of the Luminous for quick stowage between shots–secures with two anchor points from the camera to the shoulder strap.
- EVA foam padded waist belt with a bi-directional buckle for optimal weight transfer.
- The harness system adjusts for multiple torso lengths and a custom fit.
- Mesh side pockets provide room for water bottles or lighting equipment.
- Compression straps on each side to batten down the load.
- Tip out tripod sleeve.
- Internal fleece-lined organizer pocket equipped with key clip also holds memory cards, batteries or other delicate items.
Click here to watch Clik Elite Immortal, Mylo Fowler’s video review of the Luminous.