Feng Shui for the highly mobile photographer—ergonomic, dynamic, providing a powerful sense of order and well-being. This improved embodiment of the Pro Express retains all the features required to meet the demands of an airline savvy traveling bag. Run through concourses and corridors, without compromising any integrity as a state of the art, perfectly balanced, body harmonizing backpack for a world of possibilities that begins where the tarmac ends.
Pro Express 2.0 Product Features
- Suitably sized for overhead bin storage without any compromise of gear space.
- Compartment lined with EVA foam for carrying a 15” laptop.
- Proprietary and patent-pending ClikDraw™ system including a camera tether that attaches to a shoulder strap of the Pro Express via a rock solid Black Diamond carabiner. The other end is attached at two points on the camera body at a length that allows camera stowage in a padded loop hip holster–keeping the camera ready for quick draw shots!
- Large zippered external side opening allows quick access by swinging the bag to one side.
- Roomy top pocket allows easy access to organized items.
- The Pro Express 2.0 features a hidden tunnel-sleeve located behind back panel slides over the handle of a rolling carry-on bag or trolley providing fast and efficient weight-free carriage.*
- The tunnel-sleeve feature doubles as a 2L bladder compartment if desired. Bladder not included.
- Ergonomic-shaped curved back panel imparting amazing fit and balance, designed to alleviate pressure points on the back, distribute weight more effectively over the body and create optimal center of gravity.
- Shoulder straps layered with ultra breathable PercoFoam™, that allows ventilation and aids moisture dissipation, while virtually eliminating heat, sweatiness and pressure spots.
- Curved hip belt, also built with PercoFoam™, designed to transfer the load evenly over the hips and free the back and shoulders from bearing weight.
- When open, the inside lid of main compartment functions as a workspace for holding and containing items.
- Camera equipment bay includes customizable divider system featuring Hourglass Dividers™ that conform to lens shape or may be used open to separate and protect equipment.
- Organizer pocket for easy access of keys, documents and other important items.
- Tuck-away rain cover.
- Smooth and fast-pulling YKK zippers.
- The Pro Express 2.0 is Designed in the USA.
Colors: Black, Red, and Camo
*Tip: Try using an enlarged wheel trolley in the back-country for relatively effortless cross country portage!