The Stratus, especially designed for those who want to carry smaller loads in a traditional looking pack and still have the ability to keep delicate photography gear shielded in a dedicated compartment, and not just wrapped up in a down jacket. Disguised as a classic top-loading hiking or other outdoor activity pack, and a hidden back panel access to the camera bay–the Stratus avoids scrutiny as a camera pack.
- Top-loading roomy compartment provides access to necessary outdoor gear, clothing, or other supplies.
- Hidden, rear access zippered camera bay provides a shielded compartment to stow a fine pro-body and a 70-20 mm lens or a couple of smaller lenses.
- Internal aluminum frame for stability of carriage and even distribution of the load.
- Organizer pocket for safekeeping of memory cards and batteries.
- Perforated EVA foam hip belt and shoulder straps for air ventilation and comfort load distribution.
Lined with soft breathable air mesh against the body.
- The Stratus features the Clik Draw™ camera gear loop on the left hip for quick stowage between shots–secures with two anchor points from the camera to the shoulder strap.
- Quick access vertical external zippered storage pocket on the back large enough for food and/or other highly accessible essentials.
- Unique external attachment method of carrying a tripod or hiking poles.
- Handy zippered accessory pocket located on the right hip belt.
- Large side mesh pockets for water bottles or lighting equipment.